Outsourcing has moved from a niche technology management
tool to a mainstream, strategic weapon for many firms. As the move to a multi-sourced
environment accelerates, outsourcing has become the next new business-critical
process - requiring that everyone who buys, sells or manages services be "re-skilled"
in this new methodology.
to select outsourcing
Reducing and controlling operating expense
2. Improving company focus to allow company to focus on their core competencies
3. Increasing speed to market
4. Fostering innovation
5. Improving quality
6. Gaining access to world-class capabilities
7. Accessing resources unavailable internally
8. Ability to accelerate efforts and resultant benefits
9. Difficulty managing or controlling internal functions
10. Freeing up capital